Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wow the last 3 months have flown by!

It is hard to believe we are already ending out 12th week of homeschooling. It has been 3 months since we started and the kids are doing great. Don't get me wrong there have been days when I look at them and wonder if its worth it.  Then I look at how  far they have come since leaving public school and I know we did the right thing.

Kat... Well she is doing her grade 11 and 12 year together , if  she finishes up her classes the way we expect her to she will be finished around November 2012.  KAt plans to work through the summer as well.  She is very excited. The school work seems to come to her very easy and she does alot of her work independantly.  We have booked her grad pics to be taken in the late spring .

Alex.... Alex is doing very well since starting homeschooling. He enjoys reading more now and he gets his work done quickly and is usually done by noon.  He cant wait to go to the library and take out new books and graphic novels to read. I was so shocked! He is progressing right where he sould be for grade 7.

Michelle....Michelle is doing great in her grade 2 work. Spelling and mathe seem to be comming very easy to her and her sentence structure is improving each week. Her favorite class is art as she loves to look at drawing and sketces and tries to copy them. Some of the attemps are close and some are just funny.

I have noticed so many of improvements in all three of the children that I wonder why we didnt do this sooner.  So I wanted to take this time to thank each and everyone who has been an encouragement to us as we started this journey. Your support and thought have ment a great deal to us as we figured all this out.

Thanks   Tracy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 15years we are raising 3kids. I have 4 cats and a dog(belgain shepard)