Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wow summer is almost here.

Wow summer is almost here. Thank goodness. I can't wait for the sun, the park, the kids being home 24/7. Well maybe I can wait for that. LOL.

The kids are excited to have 10 weeks free of teachers and homework. Meanwhile most parents will be going crazy and be pulling out their hair by the time September rolls around.

So anyway the weekend was boring spent all day saturday cleaning my house (and to think it wasn'y dirty). The kids and I found a lot of things we had thought were lost. but now My floors are clean closets and bed, dressers as well. It took a lot of time but it was well worth it.

Tim was quite shocked when he got home :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 15years we are raising 3kids. I have 4 cats and a dog(belgain shepard)